Monday, June 3, 2013

@Vazeni

Ah...sorry at this morning..or yesterday morning. I was very immature, and too fascinated because I've never seen one of my friends wrote something on a post... It was a first. I just thought like what if it got so famous of something. Moving on..

Woooow. You're family is like mine..scary, well not really. EXCEPT FOR the threatening parents with knives and shiet. My dad always talks about the money for us to go to school.. > 3 > //sigh And when my siblings and I get hit. //crycry I'm like the baby in the family even though I'm second oldest.. I just cry to easily that I can just cry at anytime. We both cry about others are hurt in secret...on bed or somewhere, by ourselves... Yeah, I'm learning to be mature now and accepting to my parents..Although I'm still in progress of it. I sometimes let my anger get a little bit overboard, but I stop myself cause I don't like drama. 

Oh you're not alone with calculating the time. I do that too lool. I must sleep 7-9 hours before school starts next day. But sometime I break that rule and it becomes 5-6 hours of sleep. MAYBE EVEN 4! X - X But I usually wake up at 6:45-7:00 in the mornings and live pretty close to school..so yeahs. 

Btw you got me thinking who I'm more like with my parents. I've thought of this a few times before, but didn't go too deep into it. Idk, maybe I'm both [50%]. Hm..Aimy may be more like mom [73%]. Ashley would probably be both with a little bit more mom [65%].. and Justin like dad [80%]. 

No comments:

Post a Comment