Monday, June 3, 2013

Wow Wow Wow

So magically my laptop decided to finally work tonight. How long has it been that the internet don't work for only my freaking laptop? 6 days? a whole week? The only thing that work was skype. Ugh, maybe cause Aimy's laptop is magically in my room using the charger. Her laptop is a miracle. Yay, now I don't have to go to the computer! 

So, I've already started my summer reading cause I think I'll be pretty busy for the next month. Ohhhhmyyygosshhhh! I heard my cousin, Jennifer, will be visiting..was it a month or a week or two..WHAT?! And I'll have to see with summer school. My little siblings have summer school at SHA and my older sister and I will be the teacher's aide for a freaking month. I know cause it was mandatory for all incoming freshmans' to come to summer school. Though, a few students didn't even come and still got in. =.= I also heard that my family be going on a trip to Cambodia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, and all those other little areas in Asia. Sosososso busy. I haven't seen my cousins in like 10 years?! They must be so grown with boyfriends and all. 

Also a few days ago, my big sister and I went to Barnes and Noble to get some moar books. YEEY, except I was the only one who got books cause she didn't see a book that she like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment