Thursday, August 15, 2013

HAP-PI-NESSSS-SSSSSSUUUUUUUUUU! ;D

My tomodachis today, were talking about that we haven't hung out together yet, as in 'outside of school.' Yeah... :/ We planned it ever since last year about going exercising together at a park, but that never happened. Today, Jayla brought it up and we were like, "Ooo yeah.." Some of us were busy, so we couldn't go to a planned date. But today, Kayla suggested that we go to a beach during christmas. I suggested that we go to Waikiki, cause that's only one of the few beaches I know. Kayla said no because people pee there. LOL I do that and I admitted it. >////< Anyway, Kayla ended up saying some random beach that was far away from where I lived. I said I don't think I can go. But then Kayla suggested that one of them could get me a ride. Kelcie said no though cause she lived all the way on the other side. So I dunno that part yet. I don't know if we'll be going for sure.. but I'm already feeling excited. Going out for the first time with my to-mo-da-chis. kyaaa~ I've been feeling lonely just saying at home and staring at different screens. Let's hope this work out. Yeaahhhh bby!

Also earlier before our conversation, Kelly Z. (one of my anime buddies) came by to show us a funny and cute picture of her when she was little. Haha, she was like a 2 year old and the food was very messy. All over her face and surrounding. ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment