Friday, August 2, 2013

This Boooooooooooooook

Almost done with Chinese Cinderella! It's a book I have to read for summer reading which was one of the optionals. I couldn't find the other book I wanted, but this was the only one that I found and glad I got it. It was so sad! The pain she went through... TT^TT. That bitch stepmother. Oh btw, it's based on a true story on herself. An autobiography by Adeline Yen Mah. Wahhh, some parts were really sweet and others pissed me off especially with her family members. Except for her Aunt Baba. She was the only good one... :< Why must she go through such hard times. She was able to keep things to herself too She was such a smart, strong little girl and KAWAII OUTTA ALL THE FAMILY. nuff said. >:) Go! go! Adeline! Fightingggggggg~ Hopefully things out for the best at the end. :'(
 -> ->

No comments:

Post a Comment