So let's start with the less frightening, but unfortunate news. TROYE SIVAN IS GAY?! My sister told me that he made a video about it, but I haven't watched it yet. NUUUUUUUUUU
Ok, so um..one teacher in my school got arrested for sexual assault. Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES?!? Omfg like what da...boobs. lol anyways, look: here
It's a religion teacher for God's sake. Oh My Gosh. I swear almost every religion teacher in my school is so...uh....something wrong with them. Ashley's 6th grade religion teacher talks about her countless boyfriends and wanting a baby so desperately when she 40 something. She also have cancer. As Aimy said, "Using her students as personal therapy." LOL, so true though. What about learning... - A - My 9th grade religion, Sr. Irene eats a part of the bible. Not that's there anything wrong with that. It was part of a passage she was reading and she did a visual aid. I also have her this year. LOL. Aimy's 11th grade teacher one time talked about Ashley's homeroom teacher that he was cute. Seriously....every.....religion....teacher. Should I be scared? I don't know. I didn't like that guy anyway. Aimy almost got him as a teacher this year. Thank God. I'm ashamed. religion teacher Ain't religious at all.



No comments:
Post a Comment