Saturday, August 17, 2013

What A Day

We went to Ala Moana to exchange some stuff that my mom didn't want and did some other shopping from 10 'til 2 I think. While we were walking, my mom saw a lady and wanted to compare her height.. They look like their wearing the same things. XD And that other lady's face haha! Our first stop was at Taste Tea. Aimy and I got milk tea. So good! I had so much pearls though. @.@ Aimy had much more less than me and I took foreber to finish. Later we did some things and my mom went ahead to take the bus to the store. Aimy wanted to still shop a little and some guy gave Aimy and me roses for buying perfume at Victoria's Secret. He was a worker so.. Also, I walked pass a store and saw a huge ass bag that reminds me of Vabeani's school bag. XD Isn't it the same one loool. Then we went home.

At night, my mom and the other two little ones came home by bus and waited for my dad to pick us up for going out to eat with Uncle Ra (who will soon be taking over our store). One other old couple was there too. Ok, here's the interesting part about the dinner was that we met someone we know from CT. They came later than us, but was by our table. We were about finish and my dad wanted to get ready to pay, but the waiter said it's already been paid. What da freak!? It was the next door table! They went up to the front counter to pay for us while we didn't know a shiet what's going on. So as you know, my dad didn't accept such thing and wanted to pay them family back, but they refuse saying that it makes them happy. O.O 

Well, we didn't end up paying. We did want to secretly pay for them up front too, but I don't know what happened cause I went outside. LOL, maybe maybe maaaaayyybeeee this was the supposedly 'good luck' for that bird poop after school this week. * O *

No comments:

Post a Comment