Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Overview Of First Day Of School

It was absolutely tired on the first day of school, which was yesterday. I don't know how many times, but that 'name game' we played in some classes. I was near the beginning so I didn't had as many troubles, but still the people's name are so hard to pronounce. The game was to have an object begin with our beginning name. Ex. Marshmallow Megan.

Not only that. I have no classes with my friends whatsoever. None. I feel so miserable, but that's not all. So, everyone despises this girl in my class (won't name names) and I'm her partner for this 'partners introduction'. It's not that I hate her, I...ugh no comment, I'm such a mean person. TT n TT We have to introduce each other in the beginning of class that will probably take place tomorrow. My sophomore year has already been decided. I'm going to be a loner. 

Also, I got home with a headache. So I napped for a long time on my parent's bed. I also did today too.

No comments:

Post a Comment