Tuesday, August 27, 2013

AHHHHHHHHHH

Today during lunch, I was studying for a Japanese quiz. I soon got the hang of the stuff and decided to go on skype. I was talking to Alice about whatever she sent me the day before. She answered them and then, we started talking other things. Soon the bell rang and two of my friends, Kayla and Kelcie, packed up to go to their other class (AP Economics [waaaahh~!]) Ok, so I was still of skype and my friends were almost at the door when.... 

Kayla: Bye Ems!
Kelcie: Bye!
Me: W-what? (Back to reality) Bye bye!
Kayla: You look so creepy...
Me: What? Nuh uh!
Kelcie: Are you reading your manga or whatever?
Me: NoooOOO.... **realizes**

I was smiling to my screen. Why was I even smiling. I don't think there's anything funny going on with me and Alice's convo. Omgggg noooooo! I must have look like a creeper omg..even my friend said that. I don't know I just smile/laugh too easily. Even to the most non-funniest thing. 

Oh, my lunch today was awesome. Rice with meat! Deliciouso...idk dora? Spelled wrong too. Also, Ashley and her friend passed by the door and happened to see me so they were there for awhile, I don't really know why. So noisy too. Go away, go away! = 3 =

No comments:

Post a Comment