Friday, November 8, 2013

Excercise Time! + Night Shopping! Woo~

Went exercising with my sisters at 6! Just around our house til it got dark around 7. Ran around the house and had music in the front house while dancing and shyt. Good exercise maybe? ;) XD Then showered and the other half of the famfam came home from work aka Daddy, mommy, and Justin)

Shopping with the sisters. Walmart then a Korean store. There was this nice korean plucking song that I recorded so I maybe can listen to it, but when I got to the car, IT WASNT RECORDED AHHHHHHHHHHHH. Ugh, I not like it be any help to search for it, idk korean. Anyway guess what we gonna make?! Japchae or Long rice. Yumyumyum! I always take like double it whenever I order at korean bbq places. 

This me the first time I tried it. Yall gotta try this shyt. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment