Thursday, November 14, 2013

USHISHISHI~ ^ ^

I got an iPad! Celebrated at night with the famfam and these other two people who we sold our store too. :( Bye bye ct, but that place stinks anyway. I'll remember this day because it's my birthday..the last time ebar we can stay at the store. Gonna have to take Ninu and Sora back home too! I got a Winnie the Pooh beanie ballz from Justin. So cutee! He knows I collect too much stuff animals and all. ;D And Ashley and mommy got me a blue/green hoodie from Gilly Hicks! Gonna absolutely wear it tomorrow for my retreat! Daddy asked for a kiss on the cheek. No was jose. lol too embarrassing, especially with two other people right there. Aimy also had the iPad engraved on the back! She pay it all by herself too...by her youtube. :O why she so cool. :< It said, "Love you Emily xoxo Aimy" Eheheh! Now I can play games on my iPad instead of secretly on my phone during recess. ohoohoo! My day was kinda ugh and sucky but now I'm really excited! Plus right now ITS RAINING. <3<3 I also got my first balloon in school ever. I was always kinda jealous when I entered this school, but now just looking at it, its okay, I don't mind getting a balloon or not. :)

KBBBUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYEEEEEE~

No comments:

Post a Comment