Friday, November 1, 2013

..Yesterday

Yesterday felt like a friday. Didn't want to go to school today and it was a mass schedule. Boring mass like every other month. I wanted to sleep, but then my my friend was telling me chinese legends. 

Pep rally in the afternoon yesterday. To be honest, I think our class dance was the best. So it's like who ever wants to dance can do it and I was surprised. They were really good actually. :D:D Yeaah. The juniors and seniors suck, no offense. They got like less than 5 people in the dance, while my class, freshman, and junior high had about 10 or more people. =.= But our class cheer though suck like hell. Well, we only learned it the day before so that's the outcome. 

We went treat-o-treating at night! After Aimy's work. It was fun and got some King sized hersey's bar. Can't beat that! Ouuuuuuuu~ 

Guess what was I? Winnie the Pooh! Aimy was piglet. We made it ourselves! Actually..Aimy did it all. I forgot to put 'Pooh' on the front though. Oh well, it's always better than buying right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment