Yayayay retreat. It was boring, but it's better than having classes. My friends ditched school today. Only Kayla and Kelcie did, Jayla came. Ugh why. -.- Yesterday, everyone was saying they wanna ditch school today. Some did.
So at the retreat, we just did some bonding and trusting activities and shyt thats all. The thing I remember the most was when some people went up and talked about their past and something sad. That went on for awhile but I'm sure it was only less than 10 people who got guts to tell the who class in front. o-o One of them did touched me a lot. It was one of my friend, Danielle. She was talking about friendships. But I shouldn't be talking about it. "What's said in the circle, stays in the circle." Then at lunch we got pizza. And then we went back to school. On the bus, Jane, Jayla, Karly and I were playing charades on my iPhone. That was fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment