Thursday, November 28, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETER~~
IT'S PETER'S BIRTHDAY TODAY! I almost forgot! I remember a few days ago, but I forgot todayyyyyy whhhhhattttttt. Our birthday between us is cool. 14 + 14 = 28. Oh yeaaaahhhh. I'm so stupid. > 3 > I wonder how old you are now...? 14? LOL JKAY HOW COME I DUNNO... WAIT....13? WAIT.. ohshyt...Is it really 14? Or am I doing math wrong. We all getting old. ;[ Remember the past? SO MANY FUN GAMES WE CREATED AND PLAY AHAHHAAHAHAH SO MUCH FUNNNN :DDDD You always get mad at me when I create cooler powers for myself LOOOL. I wonder how are you now? I swear you are like smarter than me too. I remember like last last christmas when I came to visit Philly. I pronounced pluckin "ally" wrong. XD Thanks for correcting me...I'm ashamed of myself. Oh yeah! Also when I was there. You watched KHR with me in the mornings and saw a really funny scene! We had to replay it again and again. Anyway, enough about me. I hope you have a fun and eat lots of cake cause your very skinny. = 3 = Eat like a PIGGGGGGGGGGG OKOKOK :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment