Saturday, November 2, 2013

Q & A 2

  • 1:Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie. Well, I don't remember my first.. OH WAIT when I was very little (5 maybe), I had this videotape and it was a pokemon movie. I cried every single time I watched it lool. Lemme see I think it was 'Pokemon: The First Movie' or something like that. I guess someone recorded it and gave it too us. Sooo long ago. TT^TT I miss it. I espicially cried with Ash turns to stone and pikachu cried. Then all them other pokemon cried. asdfghjkl;;
  • 2:Talk about your first kiss. My dad...on the cheek. If that doesn't count...I'm sorry I never had a first kiss then. 
  • 3:Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for. But their either 2D or far awayyyyyyy from me! 
  • 4:Talk about the thing you regret most so far. Not doing my best in school...really I hate myself now.
  • 5:Talk about the best birthday you've had. 6th grade. It was my first with friends + family.
  • 6:Talk about the worst birthday you've had. When I was maybe 7. I think Justin was picking on my freakin cake every second when we haven't put candles and do all the shyt before eating. I saw on one of the recorded CD that my mom always do. Records e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g! O_O
  • 7:Talk about your biggest insecurity. My terrible future that awaits me. I just already know the outcome.
  • 8:Talk about the thing you are most proud of. I'm proud to have a family, including Ninu and Sora! 
  • 9:Talk about little things on your body that you like the most. Well...I uh like my....eyes?
  • 10:Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had. Can't remember. 
  • 11:Talk about the best dream you've ever had. Too embarasing.. >/// w ///< But it's nothing bad, I promise. 
  • 12:Talk about the worst dream you've ever had. Ugh, can you not. I don't want think of it. Well, I was a hobo all of a sudden and I was looked bad upon all the attractive guys that were passing by me! Maybe it's saying I'll never get a husband...or even boyfriend! TT n TT
  • 13:Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time. what the heck, I never even had a boyfriend..
  • 14:Talk about a vacation. When I went on a trip around the Asian countries: Cambodia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, etc. I was little so I forgot some things that happened. 
  • 15:Talk about the time you were most content in life. Every other days that I don't have to deal with someone being pissed. 
  • 16:Talk about the best party you've ever been to. Andrew's birthday party! (Honestly that was just the one that popped in my head first..so >__>) It was my first time at D&B though! hehehe 
  • 17:Talk about someone you want to be friends with. Well we don't have classes together, but I know she smart and pretty and I just want to be friends with her. 
  • 18:Talk about something that happened in elementary school. This moment in 1st grade. I believe it was recess and I was drawing a girl. Kenny came around and was pointing at it and saying, "Is that boobs? AHAHAHHA!" Omfg I can't believe I still remember this moment. ` - ` I was like, "NOOOO" ofc. You know those princesses with the fluff on their shoulders? That's what it was. I didn't even think of boobs or bother to draw them back then! And plus if they were boobs, why is it so far apart. LOL XD Thinking back now, if I were another person watching that scene, I'd be laughing. 
  • 19:Talk about something that happened in middle school. Is this 6th-8th grade? Anyway, in 6th grade, I had the best bridge project group ebar. Ada, Richard, Pichaya, and David Liu. Omg, I love them so much! So fun, We were literally laughing every single time. I think we got like a 95 on it too. Teamwork yo. 
  • 20:Talk about something that happened in high school. I went to the beach and tanned til I'm black. Like I always say about myself, "When I turn black, I ain't turning back". It's very true unfortunately. Can I just untan? 
  • 21:Talk about a time you had to turn someone down. When Ericka asked me out. I just said I can't, which is the truth. 
  • 22:Talk about your worst fear. I really think that I don't have a future somehow cause I'm really stupid in school..
  • 23:Talk about a time someone turned you down. Always. Jk, I can't remember right now.
  • 24:Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot. Can;t rememmmbeerrr.
  • 25:Talk about an ex-best friend. I think I might have two? Or maybe it was just me who thought all that.. Well, I actually had 2 starting from Pre-kindergarten. One just left after 4th grade and we just stopped talking. The other said something to me that was mean and we just stopped talking after that. Well that's that. 
  • 26:Talk about things you do when you're sick. Anime/manga/book/drama/draw
  • 27:Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body. People's pretty faces
  • 28:Talk about your fetishes. When I do something with one side, I have to do to the other. Ex. Stomp my right foot..have to stomp my left foot cause I don't feel even. Does that count . _ .
  • 29:Talk about what turns you on. Boys that are a little bit mysterious and has black hair (maybe I'll accept blonde/red [now I'm just thinking on anime]) and is cool, smart, caring, really sexy, cute, funny, romantic, etc etc etc.
  • 30:Talk about what turns you off. Beard, moustache, boys with long hair, emo, cutting themselves..., white  I'm sorry if I insult those who likes these types! DX
  • 31:Talk about what you think death is like. Well according to things I've watched..how come they don't go crazy? They're just like: //getsstabbed// "Uhh uhhh Just leave me, ###! Go on ahead.." When I think about it though, its a scary thought. If I were to die, I hope it would be peaceful like in my sleep. okayokayokay.
  • 32:Talk about a place you remember from your childhood. The park! My dad always bring me to the park and we'd have picnic, ride our bikes, EAT THE FOOD and play with other kids! So sosososososo much fun! 
  • 33:Talk about what you do when you are sad. I cry in my room on my bed.
  • 34:Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured. Falling on my knee that gained a big bump on it. So ewww. 
  • 35:Talk about things you wish you could stop doing. Procrascinating. 
  • 36:Talk about your guilty pleasures. N/A
  • 37:Talk about someone you thought you were in love with. Uh..maybe in 4th grade? I though I like him, but I barely even talk to him lmfao. I just had a lot a lot of crushes that I thought it was love, but nowI know it's not. 
  • 38:Talk about songs that remind you of certain people. Well, blurred lines remind me on Jenn (cousin). 
  • 39:Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier. A lot
  • 40:Talk about the end of something in your life. what end?

Notes
**My mind always goes blank whenever I DO THESEEEE
**I was pretty much lazy throughout some of these
**Started at night on Oct 30
**Suppose to post this on the 31, but didn't finish til now

No comments:

Post a Comment