Forgot to print a math worksheet to do with the teacher at lunch because I want to gain half the points of my last test. Haylee offered to pay for the worksheet, so we went down to print the worksheet at the library. Even though Haylee didn't ask for it, I will have to pay her back. After that, we spent the whole time at lunch working with it with the teacher. It was easy, but I learned some news things also. Then the bell rang, I was in a rush because I messed up a problem and fixed it and shyt. Then I grabbed my bag and ran out of the room cause probably like 2 minutes left (5 mins to get to the classroom). I was outside the math room running and dropped all my book and shyt. Perfect. Had to pick up all that and some people even saw. ughughughughughgu! I ran all the way to the 3rd floor and saw a note which says, "Go to the auditorium." Is this freaking real right now. Anyway, I had to run all the way downstairs and the bell rang, but I somewhat made it without getting in trouble.
Tuesday, November 5, 2013
Freakin Bad Day
Forgot to print a math worksheet to do with the teacher at lunch because I want to gain half the points of my last test. Haylee offered to pay for the worksheet, so we went down to print the worksheet at the library. Even though Haylee didn't ask for it, I will have to pay her back. After that, we spent the whole time at lunch working with it with the teacher. It was easy, but I learned some news things also. Then the bell rang, I was in a rush because I messed up a problem and fixed it and shyt. Then I grabbed my bag and ran out of the room cause probably like 2 minutes left (5 mins to get to the classroom). I was outside the math room running and dropped all my book and shyt. Perfect. Had to pick up all that and some people even saw. ughughughughughgu! I ran all the way to the 3rd floor and saw a note which says, "Go to the auditorium." Is this freaking real right now. Anyway, I had to run all the way downstairs and the bell rang, but I somewhat made it without getting in trouble.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment