Saturday, December 28, 2013

"Which person do you like?"

Asked Aimy which person she likes. She doesn't know them, so I asked her. 
Aimy: Uh... this guy //points//
Me: Ouu..
Aimy: Who do you like? 
Me: //points// This one. He so sexy. <3 
Aimy: Ewww
Me: Okay, he may not look that good right there, but he still sexy!
Aimy: //grabs laptop// I'm going to ask mommy. 
Me: HEY! //runs after//
Aimy: Mami toy ne, mami toy seow ha de deang? (Mommy look, look which one you think you like?) 
Mommy: Wait, they all same person? 
Me and Aimy: Noo. 
Mommy: Toy seow some gai jabow (Look like some are girls). 
Me: Nooooo!!!!! 
Mommy: Wait ho mami toy hawhaw (Wait let me see it clearly) This one. 
Me: wow. 
Aimy: Hahah like me. 
Me: That's D.O //walks back to my room//
Aimy: //sits on bed and plays with Ninu// 


Me: What about this? 
Aimy: This girl too?  
Me: Idk, just ignore her. 
Aimy: Is D.O in here? 
Me: Yeah. 
Aimy: Uh, this one //points at Kai//
Me: That's Kai haha This is D.O 

**Note: I made a mistake...I told Aimy that she and mommy likes D.O in the first picture but it was actually Suho. lmfao XD I didn't see D.O at first that's why. Then in the second picture I point at D.O and never told her that she actually liked Suho....whoops. 

**Afternote: I told her. 
Me: You know the boys I showed you ealry where you had to pick? 
Aimy: Yeah. 
Me: Yeah I told you wrong name XD It's not D.O, it's Suuuuuho. 
Aimy: Oh...what's the different? 
Me: -- Different! Different people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment