Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Break Officially Starts Today!

Aimy told me that I'd be helping the speech people or w.e by being a timekeeper a few days ago. Ok..I've done it once at our school so I think it's ok. I took a nap yesterday and woke up to a text saying, "Just so we do not forget, we have speech tomorrow at punahou at 7:00." What of the what what. Another school, but I heard it's nice there. Pool, different courts and all that! When we got there we met some other people from our school and saw two people that were in my class, but one of them left our school already. We were only there for round 1 and 2. 

In round one, Aimy and I had no idea where to go, but being the expert..map/placer knower shyt Aimy, she got us to the right building. - o - We went to the classroom that were each assigned to us and waited there for quite some time. We went over to each others classroom to talk and then she came to my room and asked me what's my room number. I said P 004. She told me that we were in the wrong room and when I checked we really were. We were in P 104. Lmfao...what joyyy. The rooms were actually in this pluckin secret hiding place one floor down. Ain't nobody can find that place. There were already a bunch of students down there and since I'm timekeeper, I can go in the room early. We were in there for a very long time. I kind of started eavesdropping after awhile on their conversations. Not that I was doing on purpose, the wall was so thin I can hear them clearly and loudly and how incredibly rude they were. 

She ended up in Aimy's room though, but she didn't even do the speech. I think she was just there to support her friend. Oh yeah ignore the name that says mommy. Aimy didn't have her phone, so I had to text her through mommy's. In my room I got to saw a senior of our school, Conner! She is also in my alg 2 class and a really kind girl. 

In round 2, I got a group of kids speech people telling stories. They were really enjoyable and funny seeing them act it out. ^ ^ How smart of them being able to remember a whole book. At the end, a parent came up to me and complimented me saying I was a good time keeper. TT u TT I'm sure she was exaggerating. Btw, Aimy got an awesome classroom :O The desks are really comfy and able to move around freely like wth! This school so rich liek omg. Never will be able to afford to go to such school. $ u $ (the school) <-- e - e (me) too shiny.
 Was very bored... you don't understand how long we had to wait. Over an hour.

Later on at night, we went over to friend's house and then to her office. She has two office, one down stairs which I believe where she usually do her work, but we went to the top floor one where it was dark and everything and so creepppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyy! C R E E P Y CREEEEAAAPPPPPPYYYY! ok. We were doing some paper work and me and Aimy had to type whatever we need to to help mommy and Aunty Tha. Then mommy started saying, it's good thing I have all you guys to help me since I cannot type or speak english so well. Meanwhile Ashley on the other hand doing "paper work" too...
Look at that. >__>

No comments:

Post a Comment