Monday, December 30, 2013

My Sister The Life Savior

Thanks Aimyyyyyyyyyy TT v TT However can I thank youu! This morning I went my sister to meet an old counselor who quit to be a person who accepts application to their school from Oregon. So, I was just in line of starbucks and my screen was dark cause I don't want people behind me to look at it..though I bet I'll never see them again and I'm stupid to not think. Anyway, it was very dark and I noticed I haven't put in a passcode since that "incident" of phone loss in Sams club. > u > So I put in the one I usually put, but I must have missed because later on I tried to put in the passcode it was wrong. - o - 1 min later locked out. 5 min locked out. 1 hour locked out. I'm done, I don't remember. At home, I asked her to help me and I was very frustrated (not really, I was having fun XD). It's goo thing when we synced it we can guess it again! She guessed after 999999x and yaayy! ^ 3 ^

No comments:

Post a Comment