Wednesday: PE + English + Religion
Yohohoho~ I got to wake up late! Aimy did too, but Ashley came to school earlier than us. But English and religion was basically essays and paragraphs of omfgg. Yeah. -.-
Thursday: Chemistry + Algebra II
Today was all about thinking of math. Such combos these two days. In chem, it was the thickest ass booklet shyt ever almost barely finish...but did. So in alg, I forgot point-slope form...lmfao and just gave up, put w.e and gave it to the teacher. She briefly looked through the pages and told me to draw another line for a graph and the point-slope question was on the same page and I was like, "oh shyt." But I couldn't figure the other line so I drew one the best I could for w.e I didn't know. After that, I continually looked at that point slope question over and over trying to think what it was and BABAM it came to my head. Ohhyeahhhh betches. 8D Thank you Ms. Paa for giving back the exam. Wahahahaahahah!
Friday: Japanese III + Ceramics
Japanese was the most uh...how do I put this into a sentence...um.. PLUCKIN exam I ebar took. I was writing and writing and she said "30 minutes left." I saw like ohh, I'm finish...so much time left hah this was easy as ever! So I double checked the pages and was all good. So I started drawing for who knows how long and erased my drawing.... Then I fliped through the pages and found a fking empty page. My heart was racing and my hands were shaking and my head didn't think right. I rushed to do whatever I could...but no use. TT~TT I'm so stupid OMGGGGGG. FMLLL. The fuck was I doing this whole time????? HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH????????? My life is shyt at the moment. Then Ceramics. That was easy, finished it in like 20-30 minutes.
Been such a long time since blogging. 5 days I think? Now I can start blogging about the things that happened in the last week. ....yaaay >_>
winter break starts now!

No comments:
Post a Comment