Monday, December 9, 2013

Ouu!

Just finished watching one of Bubz's video. She did some story behind yoblur birthday thing and that got me curious to know what was mine! So I searched it here. I think..mine is number 6 unless I added it up wrong. Hm.. I guess it's somewhat true..? 

Afternote (11.12.13): #6 THE ROMANTIC
  • 6's are idealistic and need to feel useful to be happy. [Yessh...]
  • A strong family connection is important to them. [yesyesyyeys TT ^ TT]
  • Their actions influence their decisions. [yeayeaye]
  • They have a strong urge to take care of others and to help. [mhm]
  • They are very loyal and make great teachers! [Big no. I cannot explain well! How is being a teacher possible? O_O]
  • They like art or music. [yeaaa~]
  • They make loyal friends who take the friendship seriously. [hope so ;]
  • 6's should learn to differentiate between what they can change and what they cannot. [i don't understand? but okay..]

No comments:

Post a Comment