- 1. When you wash your hands, do you use the cold or hot tap (faucet)? Both. But mostly cold.
- 2. If you had to be straight/gay for a day (whichever you’re currently not!), what celebrity would you most like to take on a date? Lol.."whichever you're currently not" XD That means I'll be gay...I will take no girl celebrity out. I only pay attention to the celebrity boys. ;) LOL jkjk, but still none.
- 3. What is the biggest injury you’ve ever sustained and how did you do it? Perhaps the bump on my knee? I don't think...I ever had an injury bigger than that.. OH WAIT! When I was younger, I got hit by bike and got a thin line of scratch on my forehead. You can still see it if you focus on it..or maybe not.
- 4. What is the most unusual food you’ve ever eaten? SNAIL! But they taste good okay. XD yumyumyum. Though I ate it a lot when I was younger every time we go to restaurant...don't anymore.
- 5. What is the most unique animal you’ve ever touched? Elephant..I rode on one.
- 6. What’s the most expensive gift you’ve ever bought for someone? How much did it cost and who was it for? You see..I'm a freaking cheap ass person who doesn't go shopping a lot...and have no money...so. :(
- 7. Which 3 countries would you LEAST like to live in and why? Idk, can I say most like to? Uhm..Paris, Philadelphia, California. idk... XD
- 8. If you could make just ONE change to this world, what would it be and why? Uh..no smoking. I really hate the smell.
- 9. If you could wake up tomorrow and be fluent in 3 additional languages, which would you choose? Korean, Japanese, and Chinese (not the one I know). All asian language...uh... But I do wanna know..
- 10. Which would you rather out of these 3 options? A: Be good looking and extremely intelligent but so poor you live on the streets. B: Be extremely intelligent and a millionaire but what society classes as ugly. Or C: Be good looking and a millionaire but extremely academically challenged? Why? A because I wanna have good looks..who doesn't? You say you don't but actually people do.. And intellient because I'm the exact opposite. :/ And who knows maybe I'll find a sexy guy on the streets and we will live happily ever after.
- 11. What are the top 10 movies to make you cry? (Or at least make you sad!) I'm really lazy...>__>
- 12. What’s the scariest nightmare you’ve ever had? Describe it in detail. I'm too lazy. Well one that I remember right now is driving and getting caught by a cop. TT_TT
- 13. Would you rather raise 25 children or have the chance of ever having children taken away? Why? Raise 25 children. That will never happen though, but have any pluckin children taken away is just the saddest thing ever.
- 14. Would you rather go on a relaxing beach type holiday to the Caribbean, a cultural holiday to Japan or an adventure packed holiday to South Africa? What I don't even get it..
- 15. If you went to a desert island for just 6 months but could only take one album with you, what would you take? Uh..what? album as in pictures inside? LOL. I'll definitely take my memory book. It has quite a few things inside that may be useful.
- 16. Put these in order of your favourite movie genre to least: Horror, action, thriller, adventure, superhero, romance, drama, comedy, musical and dance? romance, comedy, action, adventure, drama, superhero, musical, thriller, dance, horror
- 17. If you had to lose one of the 5 senses, which would you choose and why? Nose because it's pluckin irritating me right now with runny nose and everything. I guess I can always breathe through my mouth instead.
- 18. What have been the top 3 most brilliant days of this year? Describe them in as much or as little detail as you like. I can't recall them at the moment..
- 19. What do you believe we as human beings take most for granted in this world? ...?
- 20. How many concerts have you been to in your life and which was your favourite? If you’ve not been to one, who would you most like to see? I think I've been to none.. and wish to keep it that way... Its too loud and I'm gonna go deaf, not that in stupid pep rallies in school already make me deaf these past years and more to come.
Saturday, December 7, 2013
Q & A 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment