Tuesday, December 24, 2013

I Lost My Phone?!

In Sams Club - 
Me: Where's my phone..?  
Justin: Idk. 
Me: Probably in the car. 

In the car - 
Me: //looks around// Omg, where's my phone!!! Omggggg, mami owa boduh owa phone! (Mommy I lost my phone!) 
Mommy: Where did you left it? 
Me: Uh.. I think at Sams Club bathroom. //runs back with Daddy and Justin// Ughhh pluck me to heo..I didn't even lock it - - I'm so stupid WHY DIDN'T I LOCK ITTTTT?!!??!!?!??!!?! AHHH! They're gonna look through my photos and and D: They gonna see all anime pictures and my facee!! What if they go on my instagram omg noooo. 
Daddy: Track your phone //hands me his phone// 
Me: Oh yeah..
-A minute later-
Me: It's not working...why does this shyt needs updating?! Not at a time like this!!!

Part of me was worried like heo and the other half of me didn't care. I don't know why. Anyway, we were running everywhere and according to Aimy she said it's going to some smoothie place, then chinatown, then all of a sudden shopping mall. lmfao XD omg. How the car move so fast. Ashley was saying, this mean person won't even bring it back and shyt. We ran across the street and back asking a lot of different people while I was still trying to log onto 'Find my iPhone' app. I had to try so many times that I got frustrated. I tried calling, but it came up the voice message. Daddy was blaming mommy too that we should have left earlier. Ouu. Then Aimy said they probably driving away. So we got in the car and Aimy said to chinatown. o-o I logged on and said no wth. Then we stopped the car and the tracking stopped. So it was in the car? But where..? We kept looking and looking and bam it was in the back of car where I put it down before going to Sams Club when I was looking for candy canes. :< Tears came out and I was happy. ^ ^ The end. 

Ghey story but happy ending yay. kbuhhhhhyeeee~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment