We were at ROSS! Haha..I don't know why I tagged along, but it was about 8-9ish at night when we were there. Just me and Ashley. Aimy and mommy went shopping at the big mall, which is fairly close, but they dropped us off first. So we just stayed there doing whatevs we want. I was trying on shoes, reading books, and playing with all the toys. Ashley was looking for things for Justin and herself. Except mommy denied all toys. I was really tired since it was also late. We both were. ><
Yeah....idk what I was doing since I was very bored.
This reminded me of something I got for probably christmas in 1st grade! Except it was hello kitty and mainly red themed. I dunno why I remember that..maybe nostalgia.
This was when Aimy and mom came to ross. We were looking at pans/pots.
We got baby blankies~ ♥



No comments:
Post a Comment