But good news! Sensei apologized for not posting it yesterday, so we didn't have to print it. yessssh! But I still thank Kelcie. TT u TT
Thursday, April 3, 2014
KERUSHIIII ♡
Last night, I couldn't find the worksheet that sensei was suppose to post, so I emailed her and facebook messaged everyone I know in m class to see if they could find it. No luck. And it was already 8, so I went to bed (she is lying. went to bed at like past 12! She's no good.). Then today at recess, I told my friends and they told me to print it out now. I had no money...so I said that. And Kelcie gave me her printing pass and I was about to go, but then she reminded me that I would need my ID as well. Didn't bring that too...oops. TT-TT She gave me like an ayeyiyi look, and said "Should I go with you then?" Ofc I nodded. :< So then when we were about to go, the bell rang! Perfect timing =A= So I just gave it (printing pass) back to her and went to my next class. Kayla said I should have said so earlier, but I've forgotten.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment