Friday, April 25, 2014

:/

Today was such a horrendous day....not at first though. It started after school, when I just finished work study. Seniors came back from their retreat/sleepover at the retreat center. I saw them walking pass and they looked incredibly tired as hell, even Aimy! So I asked her and she told me that she didn't get to sleep until 1:30 at night because people were snoring. Also she woke up early cause of someone's alarm... So sad.. 

Then I had a dentist appointment. Wasn't thrilled about that...who would be? I also started getting a small headache. After the dentist, I met up with the rest of the fam and looked at books...for summer reading at the book-off. It's so much cheaper there, than barnes and noble. Like pretend a regular book be $7, the price at the book-off is $1. And they don't just sell books, also games, comics, manga, etc. It's a really small place, but you can sometimes find what you're looking for. 

Then blahblahblah parents shopping and Ashley complaining that she needs to get home by 6 or else she can't watch the live show on channel which corresponds to what she has to do for homework, so she can't miss it. And we missed the time, even when we rushed home. The whole car ride, I was really searching it on my phone to find it live, but couldn't. Doing that grew my headache big time, but I can't give up. Everyone in the family was irritated...except probably Justin. How I know? During the car ride, he was singing his plucking ass off like he can't read between the lines or he just trying to brighten up the mood idk. I let him sing even though it's making my headache grow. Then I couldn't anymore. I told him to shut up and closed my phone. 

Anyway, something good happened earlier, I was looking through tumblr and found a really funny video

No comments:

Post a Comment