Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sophomore Week

Sorry :< It seems like I haven't posted in a while. It was actually on purpose because last week was sophomore week! We do fun things, but our class wasn't the best. I'll talk about it in the post. I was suppose to do this post 2 days ago (or suppose to write what I did each day and saved-draft it), but I'm a very lazy butthole, so I didn't. Forgive me if the post end up looking short. I'm very forgetful. >< okaaaayyyyy はじめます!(hajimemasu--begin)

Monday (140407)
We got a treat at recess! Yay! It was donuts and I took the glazed one. My favorite! :D Unfortunately though, one of my tooth hurt. Aimy said it was called sweet tooth? Is that what it's called? I think I've heard of it.

Tuesday (140408)
We got to wear something spring-like. I only wore those fluffy socks with a bunny in the front :3 Very kawaii c;

Wednesday (140409)
Well this was the best of all days! We got to draw on the ground in the center of school during homeroom time and our big sisters (seniors). Jane and I couldn't find our sisters, so we ended up pairing up. Then my sister found me and Jane just stayed with us. We draw so cute! TT u TT BUT I DIDN'T TAKE A DAMN PICTURE OF IT. ONLY ONE OF THE DRAWING CUHS UGH. Well we always got tomorrow to take a picture of it right? Our division advisor told us that if we wrote/draw only good things, we can keep it 'til friday, if not, it'll be washed away by tomorrow.
JEZ for Jane Emily Zoe~ and a little bit of others to help contribute

Thursday (140410)
So I was walking into school and it was GONE! THE WHOLE ENTIRE DRAWING OUR CLASS DID IN THE CENTER! GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :< It's true I was angry, but I won't let it get it my way. At lunch, we got ice-cream! MY class was very close, but when I got out it was already crowded! Aish, took me awhile to get through those tough crowds because it was also near the main staircase. Like why??
 Green tea! That's what I chose. :D

 Jayla (right) got vanilla && Kayla (left) got some coconut thing (it was in hawaiian so idk) and Kelcie was at hula practice so I didn't get to take a picture of it. She got chocolate though. 

Friday (140411)
The only thing we did on this day was get to wear our division shirt. That was good. I didn't want to wear uniform anyway XD Oh! And we were the first class to get our pins! I was very happy! ^^

lol? See our week is pretty boring compared to other divisions. I remember freshmen got like some uh...music big loud ass during lunch like how you afford to bring some DJ here? Maybe cause our class don't do much.

Kelcie gave me that. It tastes good. Usually I'd hate to share foods/drinks. Like even with people...friends..cousin...or even family!! Like heo to the no. But snacks I think it'll be okay. I just gotta wash hands. Idk..I'm just weird like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment