Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Horror of Siblings

I can't anymore. It's been quite awhile since I really scream scream and it's all due to Aimy and Justin. Usually I would just get a mini heart attack when things surprise me, like I just don't scream...(idk when that started). So today after school, my sibs and I were watching a new horror series by R.L Stine. Not really new anymore cause it ended last year. And so after I showered earlier, they planned to scare me by reenacting like the doll in ep. 1-2. OMPG I screamed like there's no tomorrow. But you know what's really stupid about me? =.= I heard them rustling in my room when I was in the bathroom next door. Aish it really gave me a fright. My heart still hasn't calm down yet. .-. 

Oh yeah! Forgot to tell you...I watched over half end of another horror movie...I think called The Glass House. I'm not really sure if it's horror cause not really any demons or ghost or anything, just crazy messed up people. Ah.. I just searched it up, it's only thriller. .-. Anyway, I hate it. Did I mention my very very horror movie already? House at the End of the Street starring Jennifer Lawrence. Oh you know...Goosebumps and The Haunting Hour are both horror right? But I kind of like it mainly for the mystery-like and thrilling atmosphere. Though the haunting hour isn't really much of my liking as much as goosebumps. Maybe cause one was made in 1995 and the other 2010. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment