Sunday, April 20, 2014

Q & A 9 - bold your favourites

1. Coca Cola, Pepsi, Sprite, Mountain Dew or Dr. Pepper?
2. Catsdogshorses, lizards or hamsters?
3. TV, cinema, computer, iPod or gaming console?
4. Rock, rap, pop, metal or punk?
5. Black, white, blue, red or green?
6. Salad, hamburger, ice cream, chips or fruit
7. Kindergarten, elementary, junior highhigh school or college?
8. United States, Canada, Australia, France or England?
9. Swimming, fishing, tanning, theme parks or camping?
10. Snowball fights, snowmen, snow angels, sledding or ice skating?
11. English, math, science, history or art? (I really dont know...im not good at anything..?)
12. Gummy worms, lollipopsgumchocolate bars or cotton candy?
13. Xbox 360, GamecubePlaystation, Nintendo Wii or Handheld?
14. Facebook, WordPress, Tumblr, YouTube or Google?
15. Cute guys, tough guys, smart guys, hot guys or this is dumb?
16. Flats, heels, uggs, flip flops or skater shoes?
17. Early morning, noon, early afternoon, late afternoon or evening? (idk)

18. Bathroom, living room, bedroom, kitchen or attic?
19. Face-to-face, home phone, cell phone, instant messenger or twitter?
20. Skinny jeans, flared jeans, capris, shorts or skirts?
21. T-shirt, hoodies, tank top, tube top or halter top? (idk the last two..)
22. McDonald’s, Wendy’s, KFC, Burger King or Dairy Queen? (ew...even if i MUST pick one..nopes)
23. Car, airplane, train, boat or walking?
24. Coffee, tea, water, milk or soda?
25. Drama, comedyhorror, action/adventure or thriller?


Omg >< I keep saving these Q&As, but barely do them. I think I might have twice as many more of these saved as drafts, than published. A few of them I already started on, but never really finished cause I be piling up more. hahah X3 I love doing Q&As, but when I'm actually doing them, my mind goes blank blankblank. Wait.. I feel like I've said that before. deja vu..

No comments:

Post a Comment