Man, I woke up at like 5 in the morning and couldn't go back to sleep, so I walked to the front and saw Fat Ninu on the scratching pole or whatever. So ofc I went over to him to play a little. He licked me~ ^ ^ After that, I played on my iPad for like an hour!?! No actually, I wasn't playing for an hour, but the time since I woke up and couldn't sleep. And then at about 6 something, I heard my parent's room open and that's when I slept again. Then at 7:10 I woke AGAIN! Ahhhh! Gonna be late!? I texted Kayla what we were suppose to where and she said Jayla told her Jeans, blouse, and sweater. Yep that happened and I got ready and didn't even eat breakfast. :( I did drink water though and Aimy just drove me to school.
Signed in and met with Jayla and others. Quite a few people were already there already. I was apparently in charge of ushering, but not many people there, so I was told to help at the beverage area, which Jayla kinda already took over. Lol it was boring there honestly. Karly's mom took a picture of us two too. :( I wanted it. But I was afraid to ask, even though she nice. I didn't see her daughter there. "Karly wasn't even here...not that I want her too anyways." -Kayla. Lol honestly true though, she just steals so much it pisses me off. Stahp stealing! stopstopstops! Already stole something really important/given to me and lied to me in front of my face. I guess you've done it sooo long and countless of times, it's okay? No.
Anyway, Kayla met up with us and wearing make-up too. Wooow~ XD That was that and then we rested outside on the cafeteria tables and just chatting. Kelly joined us too. We talked....(I forgot what we were talking about...) OH! We ended up talking about tumblr..AH It think it was Jayla, NO OMFG WAIT! First we talking about Bubz and then I brought up beautifymeeh (lol Kayla and I forgot her name // it was ANGEL) cuhs BABIES. We were wondering if Bubz be having a girl or boy. Jayla and Kelly says they want it to be a girl. Kayla and I want it to be a boy! >< Who will win? lol jk nobody winning. Then we end up talking about tumblr. Told Kelly to follow me, but I can't even search for myself...how? TT_TT So I'm just gonna follow her at home. Lol the rest of the time we were playing 2048 and Kelly got addicted for the first time XD We were going on that for awhile and then they told us to help clean up.
Later we had nothing else to do, yet again, so we went to see if Kelcie is in the classroom. She taking the drivers ed. OuOoOOo~ Except..she wasn't even there. lol We all texted her and she said she here. And we did! :D:D:D Then she had to head back. I went home after that. I had to walk under the hot ass sun and tan more than I need too and became a really really dark O GUI (yo vazeni)! TT-TT
Omg I didn't mention. One of Mrs. Choi's neice was hugging me and another one was opening her arms. I thought it was a hug, but she DID hug, but then PICKED ME DA PLUCK UP! SHE ONLY IN TEH THIRD GRADE. ....Maybe because I'm underweight.. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment