We're watching a movie in Biology because we're not learning anything right now and there are some people having to take the test and quiz. It was something about whales at first then there were other fishies and seahorses. OMG the little pink sea horses were soooooooo adorableee. There were sharks, dolphins, manta rays. Manta rays are my favorite sea creature since like forever when we went to aquarium in Pre-K (I think). In one of the aquarium room where there's like glass over your head and all the fishes around. There was this manta ray above me and I think their face are at the bottom? So I saw this: :3. asdfghjkl;
Anyways, here's a short convo in our class with penguin & the predator ><:
Student 1: You can get away penguin.
Anyways, here's a short convo in our class with penguin & the predator ><:
(Penguin gets stuck between rocks and the predator comes closer)
Everyone: NOOO!!!!!!!
Student 2: Dr. Krend! What are you making us watch?!
Student 3: What's this called?
Dr. Krend: Planet Earth.
I'm so pissed at my siblings, I can't believe that Justin is the only one I'm not mad at right now. Ok, so first I was pissed with my work study teacher's niece, Marly. She talks back to my friend, another work study buddy. She doesn't listen and when I try to make the problems easier, she's just like "Can't you just tell me the answers?" and "I'm just gonna use my calculator!" Finally time was up and I got to leave. I was waiting outside and I didn't see my siblings, so I called my parents. My mom was like, "Oh daddy can't pick you up right now, just walk home and wait for your sisters" and I just said ok. I waited for awhile and was like "omg, where are they," so I called home like 3 times..no answer. I called my dad asking if anybody called him and he's says no. I didn't feel like waiting anymore so I started walking off school grounds and that's when I got a message from Ashley's iPad telling me to walk home. I came home ignoring them and they just laugh..wth?! I felt like I was ready to punch someone. I just decided to forgive them at the end, no point in being mad.. although they would never do the same to me, smh.
Later, it was the Junior Ring Ceremony, so I had to walk back to school. I met my mom at the bridge crossing to my neighborhood and met my mom there who came by bus. At the ring ceremony, I walked up the aisle with her and my mom. I don't even know if I'm allow to, the rest of the people that walks up are parents and grandparents. As we were taking pictures in the front, I think I looked somewhere else instead of the camera..then we just walked back to our seats. The principal and other people made speeches and then it's done.
I'm so pissed at my siblings, I can't believe that Justin is the only one I'm not mad at right now. Ok, so first I was pissed with my work study teacher's niece, Marly. She talks back to my friend, another work study buddy. She doesn't listen and when I try to make the problems easier, she's just like "Can't you just tell me the answers?" and "I'm just gonna use my calculator!" Finally time was up and I got to leave. I was waiting outside and I didn't see my siblings, so I called my parents. My mom was like, "Oh daddy can't pick you up right now, just walk home and wait for your sisters" and I just said ok. I waited for awhile and was like "omg, where are they," so I called home like 3 times..no answer. I called my dad asking if anybody called him and he's says no. I didn't feel like waiting anymore so I started walking off school grounds and that's when I got a message from Ashley's iPad telling me to walk home. I came home ignoring them and they just laugh..wth?! I felt like I was ready to punch someone. I just decided to forgive them at the end, no point in being mad.. although they would never do the same to me, smh.
Later, it was the Junior Ring Ceremony, so I had to walk back to school. I met my mom at the bridge crossing to my neighborhood and met my mom there who came by bus. At the ring ceremony, I walked up the aisle with her and my mom. I don't even know if I'm allow to, the rest of the people that walks up are parents and grandparents. As we were taking pictures in the front, I think I looked somewhere else instead of the camera..then we just walked back to our seats. The principal and other people made speeches and then it's done.

F R E S H M A N R E T R E A T T O M O R R O W ! ! !
No comments:
Post a Comment