On Sunday, I was too lazy to post anything. Btw, there's was a Chinese New Year thing over the weekend and there's one this weekend, too. Also on Saturday, I have two community services at school. Ugh, I still need more!!
LOL, yesterday during biology, we were using our laptops to do practice problems for today's test. So like today, she was going over the problems on the board for those who got them wrong, but I got 50/50 = 100%, YES muahaha. So, I was on my laptop going through my files and I saw my pico files and there were pictures and videos that was either sent to me or videos of my own and I just started watching it. I tried so hard not to laugh, but >< it was too funny, so I hurried to see the other files, looking at them one by one. My face keep going like: - to ◡, so I just keep trying to put a normal face on..but failed. At the end, I just x'ed out the folder and try to the punnett square practice problems.
I started watching Magi. Like omg wow. Btw, is that a female voicing Aladdin? XD I like Alibaba and his name..ALIBAAAABAAAA. :D I also feel bad for Morgiana..having to work as a slave.. TT^TT I overslept watching it on the bed later. I was so lucky, I already finished all my homework because I think I slept at 7 and woke up at 12. Since it was dark, I just continue sleeping. I kept waking up after that and continue sleeping.. XD Like woke up at 2:40, then 4:20, then 5:30, then 6:25, and finally 6:45. I think I woke up more than that though. Felt good for sleeping a long time.
Today, I had to walk home and I had a heavy ass World History textbook with over 1200+ pages to carry home for studying. It's almost like every single time when I need my heavy textbook that my dad can't drive us home and when I have a light school bag, my dad is there. It's a good thing though, Ashley had a wheelie school bag (or whatever you call it), so I put my textbook in it. Test tomorrow, yay~ Finally we're home, Imma go eat now.

No comments:
Post a Comment