Saturday, February 2, 2013

No Good Me

Ahhhhhhhhhh kjfhkjsdhfsjkdhf, I admit I am so jealous to not be at Vicky's birthday party today. I just saw the shout out video a few minutes ago and it..made me tear up and I'm just here home alone..eating nothing but junk food/watching fairy tail/doing chores. I hate it that I have to be shy. Why can't I just change that about myself. I know I'm boring, dull and no good person. I just happen to have bad qualities and personalities in myself. I can't even bring myself to talk to old school friends since I've moved. All I have only been thinking about them hating me and my annoyance if I keep talking to them, but it seems that I'm the one pushing further away from them. Last night, I was just thinking that everyone has moved on in their lives, growing up and I'm still stuck in middle school level. 

Anyway..moving from 'sad mood.' I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE EVERYONE. Especially when Ada and Alice screaming my name reached my soul. //overflowing tears//
..I MISS YOU, I LOVE YOU MY FRIENDS..

No comments:

Post a Comment