Monday, February 18, 2013

Great Aloha Run o(^▽^)o

Woke up at 5AM this morning and slept at 12 last night. Ugh..my fault for sleeping so late. ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ So, my dad took us to chinatown and we stayed there for about an hour..6:30. The walk/run is from Aloha Tower to Aloha Stadium. We went to the walk—which is right behind the street from our store—starting line and sat around until 6:55. Then there's a lady who sang the pledge of allegiance and all that stuff and the race beganPEWPEW goes the gun shot. Lol, my sisters and I only ran like 100 feet and we already tired. The walk/run was over 8 miles, ughhh...no TT^TT. Over 40,000 participant participating in all. Aimy got there in 2 hours 5 mins. Remember the tracking thing I talked about? When you walk pass the the start line, it starting counting and when you pass the finish line, it says on like a screen how long you ran. I didn't look at mine, but I know I was far far behind..XD. I kept checking my phone every 2 mins to see how far we got. I think Ashley got there in 2 hours 15 mins and me...2 hours 15 minsI think

My feet died on me, even the whole day my feet is aching..even right now which was like 12 hours ago. I was literally limping everywhere the whole day. I hopehopehope that tomorrow it will be better. 

Ohhhhohoho~ People kept asking for taking pictures of Aimy, Ashley, and me. I feel so special. lol.
                                      Aimy                                             Me                                            Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment