
Today, I kept reading Divergent from 7AM 'til 9AM. I started getting a bad headache, so I went to the kitchen to look for food to eat. Maybe because I didn't eat dinner last night because I slept very early again. Aimy suggested advil, but the answer is n-o, no. I don't like pills, so nor do I take them. I find something nice to eat, but I'm not allow to eat meat, eggs, and anything made with them. Do you know how hard that was for me?! Sucks being a vegetarian. There was absolutely nothing else to eat, but noodles that my parents made which had vegetables, tofu, and some other healthy foods mixed in.
In the afternoon, I helped film my sister for her YT channel. We went to the back yard garden and Ashley (use to) and Justin's school which is like 50 steps from our house. It's very close, but I wonder how people even know about this school. You have to go down a hill-like road to our neighborhood and turn in the area (Sorry, my explanations were never good, doesn't seem to improve now either).
Also, my friends and I helped name Bewbie's(Jenny) new pet! It's a hamster~ KAWAII! There was Alice, Victoria, Andrew, Jenny, and I that helped with names and we were all on skype. OMG and all this time, Andrew's username was 'Jellyfish' and I thought it was Ryan. asdfghjkl; It was until someone said Andrew that I clicked his profile and saw his name.. Anyways, we had a lot of names to choose from. The main ones were Peanut, Chonny, Mochi, Alfie, 2% milk (loooool.. jk), and emily (jk, i wish).
Right now, I'm suppose to be showering and helping my sister make Valentine cards for community service. 5 cards equal to an hour. I know my whole blog sounds like I'm constantly doing CS, but I'm getting so little hours. OOPS, it's been almost a half an hour since I told Aimy that I was gonna shower and come back to help, but I haven't even showered. Instead, I be wasting time to do my bloggings. I blame you all for getting me into this website..again after a year and a half ago.
The hours have been very slow this weekend, but now it seems too fast. I don't want to go to school tomorrow. Why is it that some poeple don't have school?! No fair.
No comments:
Post a Comment