Came back from the retreat. I guess it was fun. First we were blind folded and we had to walk with our group in a choo-choo train position. We were in groups according to animal in our name tag. I was in the sloth group. There was also penguin, moose, tiger, monkey, lion, giraffe, fish, and turtle. We came back unblind folded. We played an activity after that which was I don't what it was called. We had snacks after that. Then some people did cart wheels in the room, I don't know why because they just ate. We did more activities like drawing an image of God and drawing/coloring/cutting our animals on a big sheet of paper. We had lunch afterwards and it was bento. We came back into the room and danced to the music and chill out. We picked up our trash afterwards and then played 2 short activities. Finally, we left on the bus to go back to school and it was 1:35 when we got back. We went to the church and they passed out paper plates. We wrote what we think about the people in our group in their plates and shared a reason why we liked the reasons. We received a pin after that and then school ended. I brought my camera..but I didn't get to take any pictures.
Dad picked me up and took Aimy and me to the dentist. LOL it was so funny because when we were at the elevator, we were talking and so into it that we didn't realise what happening around us. Then it stopped at a level where someone needs to get in and Aimy and I went out. We walked in the hall and Aimy was like, "We got off at the wrong floor." I didn't realize all this and then we started laughing. I know that doesn't sound funny the way I explained it, but yeahs.
After the dentist, we went shopping at Ala Moana which was across the building where the dentist and other offices...and stuff are. We went in Barnes and Nobles. Yesss can't wait to read the boooooooooooooooooooks. As long as there's romance/action/adventure/comedy-ish (so it's not boring or serious). Wahah so excited!
At homee. I helped make the foods for tomorrow which is CNY. I was peeling the skin of the shrimps and taking out their poop with Aimy. We also washed the dishes. It's almost 12 AM now, I gotta get some rest. I have 2 community services tomorrow and have to be there by 7. =.=

No comments:
Post a Comment