@Jenny; my sister read paper towns too and said it was good.
Anyways, we went to pick up them infos for both my sisters and me. There was food there also...so of course I'd be eating, lol. There is also a tracker thing in it, just in case we get lost tomorrow. o.o Kind of stalker-ish too... if they track down to my house. Ugh, I hope I don't jinx myself. Later we went to the apple/mac store and had the person make us an appointment for tomorrow because there's something wrong with my dad's phone. He doesn't have internet at home when the rest of us do. Then, we went to Barnes and Noble because Aimy got a coupon for 15% off. Theeen, we went to wal-ohh I forgot I got an Oreo McFlurry at McD's. Ashley got the same as me and Aimy got the Shamrock shake. Okay as I was saying before, we went to Walmart afterwards and blahblah shop and bought the DVD, Hachi.
Ouu, we then came home and watched the movie while eating. asdfghjkl; it was so saddd. I mean I know the story of it from liek 5th or 6th grade already, but I've neber watched it! Ahhhhhhh, I was crying at the end. Poor Hachiko waiting for his owner who died of heart attack and never came back to the train station.

No comments:
Post a Comment