Sunday, February 10, 2013

Tonight, I regret. I'm ashamed..

Tonight I regret. I regret that I hurt my dad's feelings and never even said sorry. I tried to many times, but my body didn't think like my mind. It all starts when I spoke without thinking..I am ashame of myself. I dislike this side of me. Why am I so mean and cruel. Questions is all I think of. Now I have gotten my whole family involved, but it's because my dad is TOO dramatic. He says things over and over again and it makes me feel guilty much more. I need to apologize because he's crying in not just the inside, but the outside too. He's probably sleeping now, I lost my chances tonight. Tomorrow I'll have to walk to school, along with my siblings who will question me with anger I assume.

This proves I'm not nice and innocent as everyone says, but selfish, cruel, and evil. I couldn't even shed a single tear since then. I am heartless.
Note to self: Never say something without thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment