Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Aimy's Birthday

Woo! It was very fun! Actually it's still going now. :) She kind of invited 2 friends over at the last minute.  lol silly sis. They agreed and yayayaayayy~ They were Sara and Innika, Sara is korean and Innika is chinese. 

First Aimy had to drive Sara here while Innika walked over here. She lives about 10 mins away thats why. . - . Innika came first while Justin and I were playing monopoly deal. Then Innika joined in and she won the first time! THE FIRST TIME?!?! I didn't even win once! Until later like fifth round or something. Then Aimy and Sara came and we played signal! I REALLY LOVE THIS GAME. Jennifer introduced it to me and Aimy when we came to back to visit. <3 Never regret. ^^ We sang Happy Birthday, Aimy opened presents, and ate pizza + cake! Mhm~ It was chocolate too. Is it weird that I don't like creme? . _ . 

Anyway, we played a few more games of signal and Justin and Innika keeps WINNING. They were partners and idk why Justin be lucky butt omfg. He won like 4 times and we didn't play that much. Ugh. I think Innika is using some sort of secret magic trick ever since she came here >:( We played WIIIIIIIII~ Love love love ;D All were singing wii though. American Idol, HSM, blahblabbhla. I swear I'm so shyt ass blind, I can't even read the words even though I'm in front of the screen...omg what am I doing? wat is my life T_T 

Aimy drove Sara back to her house. Now we gonna have sleepover with Innika. Or just Aimy and Innika in the front. I never had people sleepover...I wonder what's it like? Aimy has had it it tons of time since we were here. My firends...they...how do I explain .-. They are kind of similar to me, but they dont seem to party party too much. Neighter do I BUT we NNEDS some fun fun friend time you know!!! We never even shop together, eat together (like outside beside school), beach together, dance or sing together, take picture together (seriously even though I'm not pretty and you guys are why no PICTURE???? it be 4 years yo..) or go out. This is all definition of Aimy's life at some days. Who wants to ask me out when I shoot deathly looks at people. :< 

OHHH GUESs whAT? JUSTIn GRADUATED TODAY :D YAaYAYAYAYAYayayYAAYYAyayaay! The students were quite tall for their age or was it just me? Justin already seems tall as pluckers and his classmates...woooooow o.o But still I'm taller than them, WAHAHHAHAHA beat that beat tht! 

No comments:

Post a Comment