Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Last Day of School~

Have been postponing to do this post all day til now...Memory loss (how can it be possible? it's possible)

Woo! Just like the title~ Took my super last exam, Econ and when the bell rang, I walked straight out of school. I think I was the first to walk out of school, too! Omg...that was one of my dreams. * u * To get out of school before any student, HAHA one wish in a long time crossed off. Wait what wish? I didn't know if I needed to go to the pe for 3rd period...cause I was totally confused and the teacher didn't say anything about it. Plus, she told me that the presentation last week was the exam...hopefully I didn't miss anything?!!? Ugh, anyway got off topic there, it was really hot! really really really hot! OMFG I JUST FORGOT SOMETHING O.O UGHHHH I forgot to do workstudy. shyt I just remembered this moment. oops. shyt I also forgot to go to a meeting yesterday for summer school volunteers. Why am I so forgetful, even though I say I will do it the next day. //sigh//

After going home, it was tiring, but I couldn't sleep. So...since I was the only one home (excluding parents), I played on the scooter for a while. Up the hill and down and around the house. After that I ran 10 laps around my house. O-O I never knew it could be so tiring? I am feeling fat lately and plus my mom has been telling me I'm too fat too. :( 

Aimy came back home and Ashley, mommy, and I got a ride to school to talk to a teacher about Ashley requesting to change workstudy places. She did workstudy in the parking lot in the afternoon shift and it's sunny. Had to walk home after that! But first we stopped at McDs to get some 4 happy meals and 3 oreo mcflurries. Also ran all the way home cause Aimy has a filming thing to do and we can't ask her to drive us back. 

Then I changed and watch some ovas and specials of old animes because I haven't yet did, like Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler). Skipped around and a lot around the end though. I napped at some point because I was on my bed and end up dreaming another bad dream?! On the same day too! I dreamt a terrible dream early in the morning before I woke up to study and then another one while I was napping. Why is this happening? I don't like this... 

Oh...it doesn't even feel like summer. So fast. I think I skipped like a year. Did sophomore happened? How did it even... :< I'm junior guys and apparently 100+ years old cause my memory becoming worst and worst each day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment