Saturday, May 31, 2014

I Drove Again!

This be my second time! I was so excited! I think I'm good at driving. All I did was really turn in circles on sand. . _ . 
 Can you see it? those two little animals running by? It was really funny and cute. When I was doing my rounds in this area, I saw these little two trying to get past from one forest side to the other. So I was driving and when I got near them, they went back to the forest side that they were on, obviously to not be crushed on. I didn't understand at first until my dad said they were trying to get to the other side...oops. We've been doing that for a while too =P So finally I just stopped and let them crossed safely :) I'm such good person. ^^ I wonder what kind of animal they were. .-.
Man that truck before us (in yellow), when my dad was taking us back home that car was zoomed really fast on the sand. When I turned around, I saw a huge cloud of smoke and I thought it was my dad's doing. How can my dad do that though he just driving slowly, so did I...did I do that too? Then my dad said it was another car and pulled over, so they could go on first, it'd be scary if they were behind us O.O 

EEEP! My siblings and mom are watching that scary movie Chucky? idk how to spell, but since I can hear them talking so plucking ass loud they bought the wrong dvd. lol X) My mom has been going on and on saying that it isn't the right dvd that she watched with my cousin, Jen years before. Ahh I get it, I get it, we get it, we get it. 

And I'm just watching Boys over Flowers in my room AND OMGGG BEST PART OF THE  SHOW RIGHT NOWWW! Actually not really. Main girl left main guy and finally the moment of the side relationship.  They are going down too, :( the girl just said she'd stop chasing him (I just paused right here for now, I'm going crazyyyyy ><) NOW THT DUDE BETTER RUN AFTER HER AND THEN EHEHEHEHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEH ^ u ^ AHHHH~ Well, let's see. :) I can't stop smiling, it better goes as I hope... wtf...wtf...HE DIDNT RUN AFTER HER. THE SCENE JUST ENDED THAT SHE WALKED AWAY?!!?!? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UGHGHGHGHHGHGGH HE BETTER DO SOME GOOD SHYT TO GET HER BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

**Update** Omg Ep 25 (last episode), omgg so good, YOU RMEEBR GU JOONPYO YOU BAAKA TT u TT Yessss yessssss :'> YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment