Wednesday, May 14, 2014

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONE WITH THIS FREAKING GROUP. I SWEAR! JUST 1-2 HOURS AGO, I WENT TO CHECK GOOGLE DOCS AND IT WAS PERFECTLY FINE, EXCEPT YOU GUYS DIDN'T EDIT IT. SO OBVIOUSLY I TEXTED YOU ALL TO DO THE DAMN WORK. BUT NOW AFTER I FINISH EATING, AND CHECKED GOOGLE DOCS PPT AGAIN, EVERYTHING IS FKING RUIN. I'm so extremely mad right now that I can't control my cursing...btw is it cursing or cussing?... ugh I'm so not in the mood. I'm done with this group. I never ever want to team up with these people ever again. -.- The perfectly ordered title and body paragraph in each slides have been rearranged so fking bad. It's all over the place. AND WHY DID YOU EVEN ADD THT FKING SLIDDE? DID YOU EVEN READ THE GUILDLINES? DONT NEED TO ADD UNNESSARY SHYT. INSTEAD DO YOU FKING JOB AND NOT LEAVE A BLANK EMPTY SHYT SLIDE. AND WHY DO YOU GUYS WAIT TIL THE FKING LAST MINUTE? BSBSBSBSBSBSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AND I CANT ANYMORE WITH ANY STUPID EXCUSES. THE YEAR IS ABOUT TO END. REALLY CLOSE..ACTUALLY JUST 2 MORE DAYS AND 3 MORE FOR EXAM DAYS, BUT SRSLY? BSBSBSBS!!!! DO YOUR WORK ALREADY OHMYGOSH!!!!! WE HAD THIS PROJECT SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE 3RD QTR AND YOU STILL DIDN'T EVEN FINISH TIL THE LAST DAYS OF TH 4TH QTR? HOW THE FK?! OMG. same with the other project last week, same people, same group, same stressfulness and those whom are SUCH HUGE ASS procrasinators. Well I AM ONE myself too and I thought I was waaaay worst. But clearly I stand corrected. 

**UPDATE** For heaven's sake, I could be doing my study guide for english which I could use in the exam, but instead I'm helping doing their slides. And they ignore what I say. I hate when people do that. Think that they are better? Saying, "Well, I'm not perfect." blahbkalakabjabsjkbdjkhdfjkshfjkdhfsjh NO

No comments:

Post a Comment