Sunday, May 18, 2014

EXAMS STARTING TOMORROW!!!???

It. Doesn't. Even. Feel. Like. It. Friday was like the end of school already! omg???? And it was Jayla's birthday!! ;D Happy Birthday Snail-ish turtle~~~ (LOL that nickname was made so long ago, i dont even know we got to that). 

Anyway...i haven't even done any studying at all. Yesterday I was busy with my older sister and mom. I had to take pictures for Aimy and apparently I'm bad at taking pictures. Thanks Aimy. 

Okay I really need to get to studying. But for now, I'll be blogging for a bit more. After all, it feels like some people aren't blogging anymore :( hubby. lol me too. 

Schedule
(140519) Pd. 4, 5, & 6 [Dismissal - 1:15 PM] 
(140520) Pd. 7 & 1 [Dismissal - 11:15 AM] 
(140521) Pd. 2 & 3 [Dismissal - 11:15 AM] 

Don't have to go to period 3 cause already finish with that exam last week. Ugh so unlucky me. I couldn't get exempt from Pd. 2 economics. If I did, I dont need to go to school on wednesday! omg!??! What didn't I? omg...

No comments:

Post a Comment