Saturday, May 3, 2014

April

Wooooooow. These pictures that I put aside on an april folder, I really need to get organize and delete them, so I'll post what I did here. Gonna do this real fast cause family screaming me to eat liek nowwwwww for the 9999th time!!!!!!!!!! T_T

 All the way in the first week of April Yumyum <3

* ^ * ..............KYAAAAAAA~ >//////////////<

 LMFAO XD New H&M open!! :D Didn't one here before I believe

Going home the COOL way. 

 delicioso umyumyumyum~

 cutecutecute :D

 Father-daughter luncheon! Wow seems very long ago, but I think it was only on the 13th what is tht? 3 weeks ago?

 On top of a roof with Aimy... ouuuu

 LOOK AT THE GEMS OMHHH BUT NOW I HAVE LESS THAN 5K...I THINK T_T

 LMAO just me and my game XD Look at my expessions with TAO KEKEKEKEKE~

 GAHHH SO CLOSEE (Honestly just did w.e at the end :< kkeabsong)

600 days ago...why nobody draw with me animo

No comments:

Post a Comment