Sunday, May 18, 2014

Early May Til Now

In no specific order whatsoever. 
Just regularly hanging out with the lil monsters. Riding our bikes and scooters. This was on the turning point on sidewalk to my bro's school. 

You either know it or you don't.

My daddy makes the best pho ebar!! // Hr teacher gave us cheese curls (only ate like 2 and gave the rest to my mom and justin, not my style) and told us to do well on our exams. And the little piece of idk was from someone's p.e presentation. 

Cute ^^

 A senior made this in one night!

 <3

What is that big... OAO

My dad's face doe (wahaah first time using this word, hopefully its correct?)

 ;3

My mom's editing XD Better than mine (i don't even edit anymore, at least to me)


I can't decide which fb picture to use. I don't really care if any is the best, but it been almost a year since I last uploaded one...oops

No comments:

Post a Comment