Sunday, May 25, 2014

Graduation

That was what all yesterday was focused on. Getting ready to go to Aimy's graduation. Dad dropped her off first and then came back because it isn't our turn yet. Though by the time we got there, it was already too late. They let in the first group and closed the door by time we got there and had to wait for another half hour. 

Plus, Ashley has something wrong with her. On around the top of her hips or maybe around there, it pains her every moment or so, but she doesn't show it. She has to use the bathroom very often all of a sudden but all that comes out are little droplets she said. :( So throughout that ceremony she just kept taking trips to the bathroom. She sometimes even stayed down there because there's a live recording on TV. 

Anyway the whole thing was great. I got to find my sister, but she was all the way at the end cause our last is begin with 'u.' She told mommy that she almost cried because there was no one there to give her anything at first while everyone found who there were looking for. ;c But we got her a lot of stuff! Even our uncle came and stuff and gave good things. Also walked around with my friend, Chloe, cause she needed help with her bags of popcorn to hand out to people. Lol...she messed up someone's name. Oops too late. Then I saw a lot of my classmates there, even Ericka! 

Then it was raining hard... Walking around that grass, but luckily it didn't get in my flats or I will shoot everybody! Jk...maybe. We went separate ways at the end. Aimy was off to her project grad, she sleeping at Dave and busters. Daddy, Ashley, and Justin went to the hospital. Apparently our children doctor thinks she is about to have her period. Wth?!? No... Can't be too soon right? Actually there are some people who get it really fast. But in this case, no. I just know it. I think my mom was right about what it is. It's because she held in her pee for some long, long time about 3 days ago. That isn't good, never do that. Pee you gotta pee. Poop go poop. And finally Uncle Billy, his son Freddy drove my mom and me back home. Thanks for the ride. ^^

But dotdotdot...unfortuanate part dundunDUNDUN. We have no keys. :/ okay...how is this good? My phone battery was at its death too like ! :< it was only 6:25. Occasionally I used the find my iPhone app to track where my dad was. "Still at the hospital." My mom and I were trying to get the cats to open  us open the balcony door for us but they COULDN'T reach!! Though it was really cute when they each reached up to help us ......scratch the glass. -.- My mom said they were probably wondering, "why aren't these two girls going in? Who's going to feed me?! Nyanyanyaa~" that was for about 2 hours I think. Everything has gotten dark outside. I was riding the scooter all around and doing ballet. I. Can't. Split. ;c Then for the last hour, my mom and I dosed off to sleep on the couch. Of course it was cold, it's the rainy night. At 9:30, my dad came. Thank goodness. D; First thing first, sleep. Lol jk (actually just laid on my parents bed for 2 mins and) went straight to showering with za music. 

Oh Ashley got a new medicine she has to take which hopefully does work this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment