Saturday, March 23, 2013

Another Community Service

I walked to school and tried to get to my locker, since the teacher who is going to drive me isn't here yet. My locker area doesn't have much security, so I thought maybe I can get my glasses just in case (I'm blind). I ended up being a chicken when the front doors were close and I saw unusual cameras around. LOL. I walked out to the parking lot and saw my teacher there and walked over to her, got in the car, and we were off. The whole time I was thinking, Did she see me go in school?! Um..you can ask me why I was in there...It's not like I did anything bad

When we got there, we set up activities and there are 2 rooms. This whole thing is for 2 to 6 year old kids with disabilities which makes me sad, but a lot of them were really happy and fun. Others were a bit overboard. The fact that they are so little makes me want to help them so much more! TT^TT There was this cute older brother (too young for me though XD), he was helping his little sister who has a disability. Awwwww~ >< Cuties everywhere!!! After we play all these fun games, we cleaned up and went home. I feel so proud that I did something nice today.

No comments:

Post a Comment