
OHHHMYYYGOSHH, I have so much to say! But where do I start?! Okay starting from the baby..
Nonono, the baby face I got it from google. I searched up 'korean baby girl' or something like that. Yeah, the teacher wouldn't let me use Alice as the father. = w = I kind of wondered that too, so I searched it up and it says that Hibari is the last name. sghdsljkg I REALLY LUB YOUR LUCY HAIR STYLE. So kawaii~ Kyaaa sdfjkhgdjlfkghs. I saw your earlier post of it too, but I didn't say anything about because I forgot until you post these pictures. I camera whore too, but I never post them up or anything. It's all filled up in my camera and phone.

I couldn't agree more with you about the talking back to adults. Just today, during mass too, this girl in my class was eating grapes. What the hell? Anyway, her homeroom teacher took it away from her and said that she would get a demerit. She started talking crap about the school. She says things like, "Why did I even came to this school? Whatever, I already got a lot of demerits..blahblah," and so forth. She talked throughout mass too, until the very end. I actually really wanted her to leave. It was really rude because while was singing, praying, or doing whatever, I just her complaints.
One last thing. Y-youu have khan academy too?! :DD LOL..I actually like that math website. But I haven't touched it since summer school (all those becoming freshman were required). I just logged it right now~
No comments:
Post a Comment