Saturday, March 2, 2013

Science Symposium

That's the name of the service I'm doing for today. Basically, I just show those little kids the way to rooms. In each room, there's like new science teachers who come here to present and make with the 4th - 8th graders science things. I've never went to the rooms, but that's what I heard. I was working with registration and giving out folders, t-shirts, etc. 

After that, everyone just was chilling out at a classroom for food and drinks. I was bored, so I started playing 4 Pics 1 Word. My friends we helping me guess. We are on level 252 now. Woo~

Then after that, we all sign out and went home. Pretty cool, boring, mixed day. 

Oh whoops, Im suppose to eat :O I haven't eaten breakfast and now it's passed lunch too. When I got home like an hour and a half ago, Ashley was warming up soup. I don't even know what it's called in english..only in my language..XD. It's a mix of egg unshelled (but it still has its..position?), meat, the soup is brown, and probably others I forgot because I don't eat them.. God, I'm a hungary lil' child. I can eat anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment