This morning I had an urge to go on my old laptop. The last time I tried opening it was last year. The laptop and charger are half broken, so it's pretty hard to deal with. But BUT! Today, I charged it and went to eat breakfast came back and talked to Alice about our memories with that laptop. I decided to open it and LOL! When I opened it, it turned onto Pickle (Pico)! I couldn't move, change my clothes, or anything, though. This is a good chance to retrieve back my memory videos! But as you know, HP videos no work on mac. kdsafkaldgfka. Watching the old videos makes me laugh a lot and regain my blurry memories. Saturday, March 9, 2013
Woohoo~ Success!!
This morning I had an urge to go on my old laptop. The last time I tried opening it was last year. The laptop and charger are half broken, so it's pretty hard to deal with. But BUT! Today, I charged it and went to eat breakfast came back and talked to Alice about our memories with that laptop. I decided to open it and LOL! When I opened it, it turned onto Pickle (Pico)! I couldn't move, change my clothes, or anything, though. This is a good chance to retrieve back my memory videos! But as you know, HP videos no work on mac. kdsafkaldgfka. Watching the old videos makes me laugh a lot and regain my blurry memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment