Sunday, March 17, 2013

Zoo + Beach Day

Ahhh, so much fun yesterday! Hung out with my siblings, friend: Ericka, Aimy's friend: Simon? o.o Simone...idk, 3 guys. Omg, 2 of the guys are twins and they are going to the prom with my sister and her friend. They looked hot.. I guess. But twins, COOOL! So this is what happened yesterday.

My siblings and I went to the zoo alone. The others weren't with us. We walked around, took pictures, then got lunch. Then, it was suppose to be time to meet with Aimy's friends, but they were big time late, ok. We also walked around the zoo twice! 1-2 hours later her school friend, Simone?...whatever her name is, came. Then we all walked around the zoo for the third time and left. It was very close to the beach. Once we walk out, we walk straight, cross the street, BA-BAM, here we are. ^ ^ Ericka called in time, she met us on our way there. Right then and there, we found a spot on the sand, place my blankets down to sit and went straight to the swim. Ohohoh, the waves are like my big enemies, but I'm enjoying it a lot. :D Soon, the "guys" came and I went up to look at them for the first time. * U * Ouuuuu.... "Hi." LOL. Then I went back to swim. After that, we went to eat at this really good place that my friend suggested. On our way there, my friend and I was like hoping the guys better like it because when we ask them, they are like, "Anythings fine." Ashley was hilarious talking to them. The food was so cheap and so good! Now, I know where to eat when I go to Waikiki. After we ate, Aimy left with her friend and the guys to met the parents. So it leaves only Ericka, Ashley, and Justin. We walked back to the beach to relax and waited at least an hour to let the food be digested to go swimming again. Ericka layed on her stomach and tanned.. I guess. Ashley and Justin went ahead to swim, swim, swim. I..did whatever I did. Aimy came back with only her friend and she went swimming. Her friend left and I decided to go swimming again, too. Then we saw Santa Claus. :O Then, it got late and Ericka and I part ways. We went to Starbucks and Forever 21 to wait for my dad to pick us up to eat out.

 Repulsive..

Big boss

people at the back..

Haha, kawaii daddy? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment